Data collection has emerged as one of the most important stepping stones in making your brand activity a success in this day and age. Assisting MDMs make those tough choices when it comes to allocating their resources, determining budgets or setting the ball rolling on their brand activations by venturing on the most profitable path has seen data gathering establish itself as a paramount instrument or rather a norm in the era of competitive brand marketing.
In recent years, it can be seen that the data collection process has moved from its otherwise traditional roots to a more digital, modernized format which in turn offers a variety of unparalleled merits over former data collection techniques :
- Online data collection helps get quick and accurate information with zero room for error.
- Real-time reports ensure you get access to data as soon as it is submitted and uploaded on the server.
- Cloud based storage ensures preservation of collected insights and prevents critical loss of data.
- Electronic forms also cast a wider net as you can access a much wider audience when compared with traditional offline forms.
- Makes your marketing spend more efficient and effective due to zero wastage.
- Build custom forms how you want and as per your need.
What kind of data should you collect from your activity?
While gathering insights it is important to focus on the data quality you’re collecting and even more so, what kind of relevance it has to your brand.
- Details of and feedback from customers present at the activity.
- Gauging the footfall at the activity and the average age of the attendees.
- Ensuring the selected venue is ideal for the theme of the activity.
- Ensuring manpower deployed is performing optimally.
- The feasibility of overall elements used in the activity and their utility.
Keeping the above mentioned pointers in mind, it can be safely asserted that online data collection is the most widely accepted format to evaluate and gather accurate insights on your brand activation. The information collected can help build segregated target audience profiles for future marketing needs, ensuring you allocate your budget at the right place and at the right time.
Analyzing and collecting data is one of the building blocks in setting up your brands overall marketing strategy to achieve the most significant and resourceful outcome.
Step in to the world of Quivr and explore our data collection module today! Witness a bouquet of services that manage all your brand needs from A-Z as you kick back and relax in the comfort of your home!
Quivr redefines simplicity!